Monday, November 24, 2008

An award....

I am ever so humbled this morning. Suzanne left this award for me. My jaw dropped when I saw my name. I {heart} Suzanne and her work is just so AMAZING! I am honored to receive this award.

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on. I've seen this award do the rounds yesterday, so if you've already received this then your extra special :)

Many of the blogs I would nominate I've already seen this award on so here's just a few:

Ann

Marcia

Kristie

Lynn

Michelle

KellyRae

No comments: