Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pink Papery Studio DT Challenge for the week

Since this week is Thanksgiving, we were challenged to make a thank you card.
There are so many things in life to be thankful for but the thing that I wanted to capture on a card was to be thankful for faith. I don't speak too much about my beliefs but I am thankful for faith in my life.
So I chose to use the digi stamp of Simply Pray . I printed her out and then colored her with prismacolors. Then I stamped my saying from TAC's Blessings set onto vellum with VersaMagic chalk ink.

It's a simple card but one that is heartfelt.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and remember to give thanks for the things in your life....big and small.
Be sure to check out the other DT members cards!! Links are over there --->

4 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Such a lovely card Danni, I love it and I love that image. TFS!
Hugs, Christine

Tammi said...

The card says it all, beautiful font in that sentiment. Hope your headache doesn't last long. (hugs)

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO super cute Danni! I LOVE it!

Ami said...

I really think this is beautiful. Very simply elegant.