Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shop like you mean it!

This is another stamp set that I didn't think I "needed" until it was retired. I was thrilled when I was able to purchase it a week or so ago!! It's TAC's Retail Therapy.

I used sketch BSC41 from the SCS Bella Forum. I stamped my shopper on SU's Whisper White cardstock.

For those of you who asked me to update on my great paper search.....here's my results so far:
  • Georgia Pacific--Walmart--good for any coloring medium and probably still my fav
  • TAC's Ultrasmooth White Cardstock--nice, I really liked it for using my prismacolors and OMS on. Haven't tried the copics yet.
  • SU Whisper White--I love the feel of this paper, stamps nice. Copics were so-so on it, prismacolors and OMS ROCK on this paper. I love how they blend!!

Okay, back to the card. I colored her with copics, prismacolors, OMS and touches of stardust pen. The paper is Basic Grey's Euphoria--I can't get enough of this paper!! I used my sizzlit die for the oval tags. The little flower jewels came with a stamp set I got.

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Cute, I like the bling you added to it!

Lynn said...

What a fun card with a cute image!
The colors and little flower gems look fantastic!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So cute! Love all the little extras on the inside and the envy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails