Sunday, December 7, 2008

Candle Light Vigil

On my yahoo group we just had a mystery swap. Everyone sent in two images and you didn't know what they were until you got the swap back. So much fun and what a neat way to see different images that are out there.
This cute House Mouse image was one of the swap images. It's called Candle Light Vigil. I colored the cute mice with prismacolors and OMS. Then I added stardust pens to the flame and my Melon Atyou Copic Glitter pen for the highlights on the candle.




I used sketch SC183 for the layout of the card. Paper is what I had in my scrap pile. The little buttons I've had forever as well.



On the inside I used the TAC set, Thankful for you.


Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Aww, so sweet, I like your use of the buttons!

Michelle said...

I was so happy to receive a House Mouse image as I have none! I love what you did with this one...so very pretty!

stampingtink said...

How stinkin cute! I almost colored this one up today! I'm loving the mouses!