Sunday, December 21, 2008

IBFS Fairy Swing

I guess I might as well admit it. I'm truly in love with fairies almost as much as butterflies. They are just so, so, umm, magical. I just adore them. I know that's why I {heart} Susana's Store, because she carries such an awesome variety of them, along with other fun goodies!!





Supplies:
Card size: 4 1/2 x 6
Stamps:
IBFS Fairy Swing , TAC Flourishes, Faerie Song Art Believe in Yourself sentiment ,
Paper: TAC ultrasmooth white cardstock, Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit,

Others: copics, prismacolors, Tim Holtz Scattered Straw Distress Stickles , Pink Copic Glitter Pen, stardust pen, waterfall stickles, prima flowers, Doodlebug paper posies, SU ticket corner punch, fruit punch stickles, crystal stickles

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome!!

Tina said...

Very pretty! Such great colors and a terrific image.

Barb said...

This is great! I especially LOVE the background you've created!

BTW: I have a little award for you on my blog :)

Jami said...

I love fairies, and this one is so sweet!! Love the flourishes and sentiment on the inside too!!
hugs, Jami

Janna said...

What a gorgeous fairy!! My aunt loves fairies, I think I will definitly have to check it out!

Smiles,
Janna

Kimmie said...

What fabulous colors. and the coloring is beyond fabulous. Stunning work girlfriend!

Heather Schlatter said...

You know what Danni, I do not have 1 single fairy stamp, but I have never really seen them until I found your blog, and you just do an amazing job of creating and coloring with them!!!!

Your creations have really made me want to remedy that situation of no faries!!!

Your cards are so wonderful Danni, and all the colors on this one are gorgeous!!!

Heather