Friday, December 26, 2008

SFYTT for 12-20-08

I simply adore I {heart}2 Stamp's site and especially her SFYTT (sketch for you to try) on Saturday's. This week's sketch looked so fun so I had to try it! Here's the sketch:

And here's my take on it. I finally inked up my Chilly Tilda and Chilly Bench! Yay!! My "circles" didn't quite work as well as the sketch but I guess that's the beauty of a sketch, starting from it and adding your own "take" on it, right?

Supplies:
Card size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Magnolia Chilly Tilda and Chilly Bench
Paper: Georgia Pacific cardstock , cardstock from my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ,VersaMagic Spring Pansy
Others: copics, prismacolors, OMS, fun flock,
Copic Lavender Glitter Pen, Tim Holtz Distress Milled Lavender Stickles, crystal stickles, snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder, sizzix snowflake die, Martha Stewart punch, snowflake punch

2 comments:

Monica said...

Danni,

I love Tilda! You did a great job on the sketch and I love Jenn's sketches too!

Kim said...

Beautiful work Danni!
Hugs~ Kim