Thursday, January 22, 2009

That was then, This is now #2

Time for another That was Then, This is now card. This one really isn't all that bad but I still wanted to do a "new" version.
That was then.....
And this is now.......... I used one of Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday Sketches-MTTSC3
Supplies:
card size:4 1/4 x 5 1/2
stamps: TAC Frazzled-retired, TAC Petal Pack on inside
paper: Georgia Pacific, cardstock, CTMH
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Landscape
others: prismacolors, stardust pen, Tiara Glitz Stickles, CTMH ribbon, prima flowers, brads

8 comments:

Tina said...

I love the makeover. The paper is great and that image is just adorable.

Annie said...

I love to see your then and now cards - this one I prefer the now probably because of the dp and the layout is so much nicer. there is hope for me yet! hugs, annie x

Heather Schlatter said...

Yep the then card was not really to bad, but the new card is great!!!

I enjoy the DSP and the way you used the sketch!!! Great Danni!!!

Now off to see your sketch.

Heather

Christi Flores said...

What a cute makeover! I love it!!

Michelle said...

very cute! I love the colors of "now" and that paper is awesome!

Christine Riley said...

Too cute, I love it! This is such a great idea :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love the coloring on the new one. It's not all our fault...look at all the new embellishments that are available now. Back then, all we really had were the deco-scissors! LOL!
hugs, Jami

Janna said...

Wow, isn't it amazing how far we come? I agree the first card is really cute, but the second is just fantastic!! I love the papers and the way you used Madelynn's sketch!! Fantastic job!

Smiles,
janna