Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cute turtles

This is another image I received as a RAK. I know it's by Rachelle Anne Miller, so cute! I colored this over at my friends house one day using SU markers and a SU blending pen. Then added the stickles. I've had it colored for a while so it needed to be put on a card!
supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: image from RAK
paper: some from a Little Sizzles pad by Sizzix that I've had for years
ink:
others: SU markers and SU blending pen, stickles, corner punch, brads, stardust pen,

15 comments:

Tina said...

I love it, the colors are so cheery!

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it...made me smile, which is good, great colours used...Have a great weekend

Sarah

Annie said...

love the bright colours on this card Danni, and such a cute image! hugs, annie x

Ann said...

Totally adorable! Love the way you colored him!

Teresa said...

love the turtle card, very fun.

Christine Riley said...

Too cute, I love that image and the bright and cheery colors! :)
Hugs, Christine

Maria Matter said...

Oh,Danni, this is wonderful!!! I love the colors, it's such a happy card! Thanks for sharing!!!
blessings, Maria

Netta said...

such a whimsical card! the bright colors were perfect for it

Ann Kranitz said...

this card is so much fun!!

Dawn said...

Your coloring is amazing on this fun image. I love RAM stamps Super job...

Cathy said...

So, so cute!! I love this little guy!!

Michele Spera said...

this card is so sweet, I love the colors you used and the inside too!!the turtles look great with the bright colors:-)
xoxo
michele s

marsha said...

This is such an adorable image and I love the colors you used!

America said...

Your coloring is stunning!!!!!!!!!

Janna said...

OMGoodness! This is adorable!! I love the colors you used on your patchwork turtle and the corner punches you used are amazing! So, so beautiful! You really did an amazing job!

Smiles,
janna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails