Monday, March 23, 2009

Looking for geodes...

Just wanted to say sorry for not commenting today on everyone's blogs. Since Sam and Matthew are on vacation we went to Rock Hound State Park in New Mexico to try and find some geodes, or other rocks/minerals.
We had a good time but we took the dogs~~not really the best place for dogs~~and I totally forgot to grab our coats~~it was windy and cold. Oh well, we had fun, got out of the house and got some exercise.
I'll be back to commenting on blogs again tomorrow...I'm beat and am going to try to relax tonight!

11 comments:

Nancy said...

So glad that you had a fun day!! Sorry the dogs were a bit of a hindrance! Great pics!!

Michelle said...

Looks like it was a fun day - awesome to be spending time with the family!

MarieL said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Did you find anything interesting?

Anki said...

Sounds like a fun day. Thank you for sharing my friend. Also - have you ever tried geocaching? I think that would be fun for your kids.

Kramisar - Anki

Teresa said...

Looks like lots of fun for kids and dogs.

Janna said...

Ohhh it looks like you guys had a good time! I always forget to bring coats. I wind up miserable but I still forget! LOL! I wish I could have come! It looks like so much fun and great exercise as well!

Smiles,
janna

Maria Matter said...

This sounds like great fun! A nice day for the kids....and the dog!
Blessings, Maria

Heather Schlatter said...

Dannie,

I love pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them!!!! Looks like you had a great day!!!

Heather

Ann Kranitz said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!! My kids love geodes and minerals. They have a book that they look through all the time.

marsha said...

Looks like such a fun day! I'm glad you had a day to just play outside.

Hugs,
Marsha

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to spend a family day! :) I hope it makes some nice memories.