Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twinkling Tuesday #13

Another Twinkling Tuesday!! Fun!
This week we have a special temporary Twinkie, Jessica's son, Jack. I got a giggle out her description of what he likes in card making: paper piercing! So that's what he incorporated into his sketch. Fun!
Be sure to check out Madelynn's blog to find out more about Jack and also find out who are the featured Twinklette is this week. Also visit all the other DT members (twinklettes) and leave them some love! Links are over on the left side <---- data-blogger-escaped-.="" data-blogger-escaped-br="">We'd love to have you play along! Use the sketch to create a card then leave a comment on Madelynn's blog with the link or if you upload to SCS or PCP, use the keyword MTTSC13.
Here's Jack's sketch~
And my card~




Supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: TAC Everything Nice~retired
paper: Georgia Pacific, Wild Asparagus stack
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
others: prismacolors, OMS, orange copic glitter pen, ribbon

21 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card, very relaxed :-) Fab image and paper too !
Lorraine

Aud said...

Wonderful laid back card! ♥

Tina said...

Danni, this is so pretty. The piercing really adds so much, and that image is adorable.

Kim said...

First I love that image and the words inside. Then the paper you chose is just perfect. This looks like a lot of fun.

Annie said...

fabby card, love that image! I see that Sugar Nellie will be getting some very similar in a few weeks time. and I love paper pricking too! hugs, annie x

Cassie said...

this took my breath away danni! i love the little boy, love your coloring!!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful relaxing card! I saw two little boys walking the back road with their fishing poles yesterday.....I think they are pushing it though.....it is still so cold here!

Kimmie said...

super cute!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh Danni!! This is a great boy card!! I love that image and sooo want to be doing this right now on a grassy hill somewhere. Jack will LOVE it!

Janna said...

OMGoodness, OMGoodness, OMGoodness!!! I am completely in love with this image!!! Wow, he is the cutest and you colored him in beautifully!!! Wow, wow, wow!!! Love the papers you used and the fantastic piercing!! Excellent job Danni!!!

Smiles,
janna

Christi Flores said...

What a sweet image!! It relaxes me just looking at it! :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Danni,

This image is adorable and I love your coloring here, and I love this whole card actually!!!

You did a great job on the sketch too!!!

Heather

Michelle said...

What a great card! It's nice to see a boy image for a change - seems like I'm seeing princesses and fairies EVERYWHERE :)

Darla said...

Love this card!!! The coloring is fantastic! And the paper choice is perfect. Great job - love the little saying inside. What a great boy card!

Shelly said...

Great card, Danni. As usual you bring everything together just perfectly.

Netta said...

adorable image. too bad they retired it! very cute card

Javablustamper said...

What AWESOME coloring!! That image is FANTASTIC!!! Hope you are feeling better!!! I know what it is like to be SO tired!!! Take care girl!!!

Unknown said...

I love this stamp, you colored it beautifully and the whole card is very nice. Works great!

Cathy said...

This is really adorable. Great image!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danni! I'm here with Jack so he can tell you what he thinks about your amazingly colored card!

"Hi it's Jack. I like your fishing card. It's really really cool. I like the fishing pole too. Thanks for playing my sketch"

ha ha gotta love it. Awesome card, Danni!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Another cute boy card. Seems jacks sketch has some TT's thinking boy! I have to get more boy images. After all, I can rely on baby stamps forever!