Saturday, May 2, 2009

More scrapbook pages

Here's a few more pages I was able to get done.

This one was for a yahoo group challenge which was to use the theme "If I could save time in a bottle". The journaling reads: If I could save time in a bottle, I would save days like this one. A fun family day at the park. 2-10-08



I used a sketch from Page Maps for this one of Belle (of course I didn't follow it to a tee, but it was a starting point). I just love these photos. They were taken on the same day as the photos above when we were at the park. I also used some of my journaling cards on this page~ I just cut it a bit. It looks much better in real life.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your pages, what wonderful memories.

Beth Norman said...

Lovely work. I miss the days when my children were young. I took them to the park all the time.

MarieL said...

Wow, you sure were busy!!!
Great job Danni!!! You're right, those are beautiful snapshots. Love those big brown eyes.

Maria said...

Fabulous LOs! The colors are so pretty and I love the pretty dp that you used. Your daughter's pictures are so adorable. . she is such a cutie!!

Maria

Stef H said...

What great pages and that little one is just adorable!

Hugs,

Kim said...

Love the pages - I have to get back to SB'ing more. Have a great day!

Anna said...

Super cute pages. The photos of AnnaBelle are too cute!

Christine Riley said...

More lovely layouts. Those pictures of Belle are so cute!
Hugs, Christine

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful pages Danni and your little girl is gorgeous!!!
Hugs,Connie

Leanne said...

Great layouts!! TFS!!

Teresa said...

What a great page. You even use your butterflies on your pages. yeah.

Anonymous said...

So so very lovely my dear!! Beautiful pics and colorful pages!! :)