Thursday, August 20, 2009

Victoria Case for SCACD sneak peek!

I know, I know, I said I wouldn't be creating for a while. Well, it was killing me to not participate in this Victoria Case for SCACD stamp company release!

My thumb is feeling lots better, the swelling has gone down and I'm not in tears from the pain so I just had to create. I'm thinking that maybe I jammed it vs. spraining it...all I know is that I hope it keeps getting better!

Anyway, onto the reason you're here...to see the sneak peek of the awesome stamps that are being released tomorrow, August 21, at Susana's store! Be sure to check out Susana's (links are on my sidebar) and Victoria's (links are on her sidebar) design teams for more sneak peeks today and tomorrow and then head to Susana's store tomorrow to order your stamps!!

These new Victoria Case for SCACD Hearts and Hugs Series 2 are just adorable!! You will need them all!! Don't forget about the awesome blog candy on Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart, you have until 11 pm (EST) today to enter!!

I have the pleasure of presenting Matthew to you today. Yup, a cute little boy stamp and named after my own, Matthew. What is even more special to me is that today is his 8th birthday!! So Happy Birthday to my baby...he cringes when I say that. Hehehe!
Here's my Matthew, if you look close you'll see his dinosaur shirt...he loves dinosaurs and is just loving researching them.



So when I saw this stamp I just melted when I saw the dinosaurs. Isn't it just the best!!
So without further rambling, here's my card to show you today!!


supplies:
card size: 5 x 5
stamps: Matthew,
paper: Basic Grey Granola,
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
others: copics (basic blue jean copic bundle), alphabet beads, buttons (Susana carries lots of fun buttons! look here , here and here!), CM fine tip markers,

See you back here tomorrow!!
And also another sappy, mushy thank you to Susana for blessing me with a stamp named after my children. I am so truly blessed to have her in my life and I can not thank her enough for all her kindness and thoughtfulness.

32 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Danni, love the cute image and your beautiful colouring and lo. Hope Matthew has a great birthday. Hugs Nikki x

Beth Norman said...

Very cute. Love the embellishments.

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh what a cutie......your little boy is so handsome!!!! Love the way his shirt matches the card....it's the first thing I noticed!! I will miss you Danni but will keep stalking your blog!! Hugs, T

Ann Kranitz said...

How super cute is that??? There are never enough good boy stamps and this is a winner!!! Great Job!!

Tammy said...

What a great card!!! What a cute little boy you have!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Glad your thumb is feeling better, love your sweet card. Happy Birthday to Matthew!!

Kim said...

Oh Danni he's adorable! I will have to get him for my Matthew!!! Happy Birthday and big hugs.

Jodi said...

Aww, so cute!! How nice to see there's a boy among the girls!
Very cute and love all the embellies you added too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

MarieL said...

Oh, what a nice gift for Matthew to have his own stamp. Cute card Danni and Happy Birthday Matthew.

marsha said...

Danni, how wonderful to have stamps named after both of your children! I love this new stamp - there are never enough boy images. Great job on the design and the coloring.

Hugs,
Marsha

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to Matthew! he shares his day with my hubby (+40 years though!) I shall be sure to take a look at the new stamps.
hugs, annie x

stampingtink said...

Just way too adorable! What a boy card! Love the colors and the papers and the dinosaur is perfect! Happy Birthday to Matthew and hope your thumb continues to heal! Was so glad you were able to show him off!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

Maria Matter said...

Oh, what a wonderful photo of Matthew! Happy birthday!!!

Your card is precious Danni!
I did a Matthew card today too!
Gosh, I hope it's worthy of your little guy! :)
Blessings, Maria

Tina said...

What a sweet card for a sweet boy. How nice!

Lynette said...

Great card - it looks just like your Matthew! Happy Birthday to Matthew, too. And I'm glad your thumb is better.

Stef H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!!

and to have an image named after you too! now THAT'S some birthday present!

danni.... he is absolutely gorgeous!

and what an adorable card. i'll just bet he'll frame it and hang it in his room, too!

glad your thumb is feeling better.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is totally adorable!! I love it!! Looks just like him too!! TEE!! :) Your coloring is gorgeous!! HUGS

Lorelie Kim said...

Oh, what a cutie your son is!! Your card is WONDERFUL in every way, very boyish!! HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY to Matthew!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Your darling Matthew is adorable!!!
And I LOVE this stamp!!!
I have a Matthew too! He just turned 3 and is just getting into Robots and Dinos!!! ;)
Your card is adorable! Love those buttons too!
TFS :*) I can't wait to get mine!!!
~ margie

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATTHEW!!! Hope it's a good one! How cool to be able to say there is a stamp named after me and for it to even represent him so well! Your card is awesome and I'm so happy that you were able to create and are hopefully on the mend!!

Jaspere said...

Your card is fabulous as always and your little boy is just adorable. He looks so sweet and innocent.

Suzanne J Dean said...

So cute Danni--he is a doll! And Happy Birthday to your son too--hope he has a great one!

hugz,
Suzanne

dolcreations said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!

You did an adorable card! I love that image Danni! I always struggle with the boy cards...thank-you for inspiring!
Christine

Debby said...

Matthew is a cutie and your card looks just like him!

Peggie said...

Too cute. I knew Matthew couldn't be left out the loop for long.

Wellnifty said...

So cute, and yes I can see the resemblance, madly trying to catch up on my commenting, just had a look at all your work since my last visit, and as usual I love them all

Chris xx

Jodi said...

Cute image and I love the coloring you did on him too!! I hope Matthew has a great Birthday!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I ma so glad your thumb is getting better!! Adorable image!! How fun to be named after him!! Your son is so cute!! Happy Birthday to him!!

Take care!!

hugs,
Chris

ChristineCreations said...

How awesome to have it named after your sweet boy! It's adorable. I especially love his cute green shoes!

PBrown9624 said...

What a great gift..to have a stamp made of your child. It is very cute just like your son. Feel better soon!
Pam Brown

mycardz said...

Danni Matthew is sooooooooo cute! Happy birthday to him. And, your card is awesome!! That is so very sweet of Susana to name ANOther stamp for you - what an honor and how cool! You totally deserve it, your work is always amazing. hugz, Mary

Karen Wilson said...

Happy belated birthday, Matthew!! I LOVE that stamp and the fact they both have dino shirts, LOVE it!! What a cute card. As always, you inspire me, Danni!