The Greeting Farm is doing a "12 days of sketches". I don't know that I'll get them all done but thought it would be fun to play along with a few.
Here's my creation~
- card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- stamps: Sweet Message, TAC Tag Tidbits,
- paper: SU designer paper--sorry don't remember the name, SU cardstock
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU certainly celery,
- others: copics, CM cutting system, sizzlit die, CM fine tip markers, Kaisercraft rose pearls, stickles,
- stamped my image twice onto my cardstock with memento ink and colored with copics
- I cut one image out into an oval with my CM cutting system and the other one I cut out and then popped it up on pop dots for dimension.
- picked out papers and embellishments
- doodled around the edge of the oval and heart
- added touches of stickles to the bird