It's cold and rainy here today..blah. So I thought happy Emma would be a fun stamp to play with today.
Before I get onto my card, I would like to take this chance to thank all my Flutter By Team and all this years guest designers for their wonderful, hard work for me. I am so blessed and I really appreciate them all.
Please keep Kris and Nicola in your thoughts especially as they are both going through some icky times right now.
Onto my card~
- card size: 5 x 5
- stamps: Emma, Dance in the rain sentiment,
- paper: DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack,
- ink: Memento Tuexedo Black, Palette French Lilac,
- others: copics, gold lame' smooch, stardust pens, copic glitter pens, CM cutting system, The Robin's Nest Raindrops, stickles, Cricut Plantin SchoolBook cartridge, corner rounder, brads, circle punch, glue dots,
- stamped Emma onto my cardstock with memento ink and colored with copics
- used gold lame' smooch on her buttons and touches of copic glitter pens and stardust pens to the entire image
- I used an old sketch from the SCS Bella forum, BSC47, for my inspiration
- cut my image out using my CM cutting system
- finished the card with picking papers, embellies, sentiment and adding some stickles to the raindrops and her wings