Today I'm showing you a sneak peek from Paper Makeup Stamps January Release! Be sure to check out the store blog, here, to see what other peeks you might find!!
We'll be showing sneak peeks all week and then end with a fun blog hop on Thursday, January 14th and a release party that night at 8:00 pm CST in the PMS Forum! So be sure to mark your calendars!
Onto my card using the new fairy, Isabella and a sentiment from the new Hugs and Kisses set!
- card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- stamps: Isabella, Hugs and Kisses,
- paper: some from my stash, SU cardstock,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
- others: copics, lavender Creative Inspiration paint, stardust pens, nestabilities, SU scallop border punch, white pen, CM fine tip markers,
- stamped my image onto my cardstock with memento ink twice--colored one image with copics and cut the wings out of the other to pop up on the original image for dimension
- I used Creative Inspirations Paint on her wings and stardust pens on her dress for sparkle
- I used an older sketch by Mercy, MTSC50.
- cut the image out with my nesties
- finished up the card by stamping the sentiment, doodling a bit and putting all the elements together