I'm really trying to use up some of the images I already have colored so that's where I found all of these images. I made a few cards to make up for missing last week. I kept them pretty simple so they'd mail without extra postage.
I used a sketch from SCS, SC194 for the Snowbunnybella card.
- card sizes: 5 1/2 X 4 1/4, 5 x 5,
- stamps: images from RAK, Snowbunnybella
- paper: scraps,SU cardstock, some from my stash,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU soft suede,
- others: copics, prismacolors, OMS, sparkly fluff,CM fine tip markers,Martha Stewart punch, metallic dew drop, glue dots, SU markers, Fiskars Texture plates, copic glitter pens, American Crafts glitter buttons, scrappers floss, nestabilities, punches, bella flowers, diamond glaze,