Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Time to hop with PMS for new releases!!

**Be sure to scroll down for my Flutter By Wednesday post**

Are you having tons of fun on the PMS blog hop?? If you're starting here with me, you need to go back and start at the beginning at the PMS blog! Remember to gather your letters as you go for your 15% off discount code!
You should have arrived here from the talented Dawn K.'s blog

Today I'm presenting a card using the fab apron set called Tina's Kitchen. So many fun possibilities with  this set!!




Supplies:
  • card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
  • stamps: Tina's Kitchen,
  • paper: some from my stash, SU cardstock,
  • ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU ballet blue,
  • others: copic markers,
Now you need to hop on over to Maria's wonderful blog but before you go, here's my letter for you~~  A.


See you tonight at 8:00 pm CST for the release party in the forum!

28 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

cute card
I like the sentiment

Dawn said...

this is precious Danni... I love the gingham... it is perfect!!!

Kristie W. said...

Oh how cute!!! I bet this will be a good set for my recipe scrapbook. See you at the 'party' later!

Jessica Diedrich said...

The gingham is great w/ the apron! Hope you're having a great day!

Tina said...

So cute, love teh gingham here!

Michelle VP said...

Love the classic blue and white colors with the gingham pattern. :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

A manly card! I love it! The gingham is perfect!

Jackie Randolph said...

Love the beautiful blue and white color combo. TFS

Vicki G said...

Simply Adorable~! You've been a busy lady since I visited last! Lovely Projects

Hugs

Vicki

Lynette said...

Great card, Danni! Love the blue and white - simply awesome!

dawnmercedes said...

just darling!! I need an apron like this in real life!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very cute!

Crystal said...

Super cute Danni love love your paper piecing!

Katie Cotton said...

Love gingam print for the apron! And i love the new blog look!

Shaela said...

the gingham is such a cute way to paper piece the apron!

Anne B. said...

Elegant card.

abackman66 at hotmail.com

jan farnworth said...

great card

kc_froglady said...

Love the blue and white reminds me of a country kitchen :)
hugs,
Karyn
ednkaryn AT gmail DOT com

Gabby said...

So cute! Love the gingham!

Nancy said...

Oh, I love this little set, Danni!! The checked paper is awesome...it reminds me of one of my favorite Creative Memories papers from long ago!!

Christi Flores said...

Oooohhh!!!! I LOVEEE this!!! That blue and white is so clean! Awesome job!!!

Melyssa said...

I love the paper peiced apron, it's very striking! The sentiment is perfect with the image.

Randee E said...

Love the gingham plaid throughout the card, it looks so simple and so fabulous!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, Danni. It has been WAY too long since I've visited you!! I didn't know I was so far behind! I am totally loving all the cards you've been making! This apron card is adorable! I love the blue and white combo and the image is adorable!
hugs!
Sharon

dolcreations said...

Love that image Danni..I will have to look into it. It would be fantastic for my recipe cards!

Jodi said...

The gingham is perfect for the apron, what a great card for a housewarming gift!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Tracey said...

A sweet card!

Chrisd said...

Love the gingham touch on your card!