Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Wild Flower Patch Challenge 10

We decided to stay home for the most part this weekend to see if there was any news on Sam's return date so I figured I'd try to create some to keep myself busy. There is a strong possibility that he will be delayed due to the volcano in Iceland. Sigh. LOL!
I really am falling in love with the Wild Flower Patch images and their challenges!! This week the challenge is to use three punched shapes and bold colors
Here's what I came up with~ my 3 punched shapes are the circle, birthday cake and heart border. Not sure my colors are bold but they are bright! LOL!



supplies:
Danni's tip of the day~ if you use glitter, be sure the ceiling fan is off. I do it about once every year...forget the fan is on and dump the glitter on and wow, sparkly Danni and sparkly world! Having one of these Glitter Clean Up Cloths is a lifesaver! ( I didn't do it on this card but when I was making my baubles in the previous post)


Susana just got more of the awesome Viva Decor Glitter pens in stock! Be sure to order yours!! She also will be adding some more fun stuff soon so be sure to check it out!!

7 comments:

dolcreations said...

Your card is so adorable Danni! I can just imagine the site of glitter everywhere!LOL Thank-you for the tip...
That volcano has really had such an effect on so many! I hope Sam comes home very soon!!! The waiting and not knowing for sure when, must be the hardest.

Unknown said...

I love you card and thinking these images are way to cute! Your card is bright and cherry! Not knowing has to be so hard. Hope you hear soon!

Tammi said...

Can't go wrong with a sparkly world, now can we! ;) Cute card Danni! That volcano is causing lots of problems isn't it, hope Sam is home soon! ~hugs

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Allison Rankin said...

What a neat mix of colors! Great layout and interior design!

Michelle VP said...

Oh my! If Sam's delayed, I hope it isn't for too long. I know how eager I am for my brother to return home everytime he's deployed, it must be so much stronger you & your kids. Love your sweet card too, btw. :)

Tina said...

What a darling card.