Saturday, November 13, 2010

Deck the Halls TAC Blog Hop

I'm sneaking in at the last minute on this wonderful TAC blog hop!! Lots of wonderful entries by TAC angels and customers!! You can see all the details and entries on the Savvy Projects Blog.

I had the hardest time choosing what stamp/stamps to use for my project, so many great ones to choose from. Finally I decided on Lucy as I just had her arrive in my mailbox yesterday! 


Isn't she just the cutest? I adore this set so much! I stamped her twice and cut one out to put on top of the other one for some dimension. I kept the card pretty simple so sweet Lucy would stand out. Of course she had to sparkle so I used some stickles on her trim and a little stardust pen on the tree.





The little details~ Lucy, Memento Tuxedo black, copics, cardstock, cuttlebug embossing folder, Brighten My Day paper, green rhinestones from my stash, stickles, stardust pen,

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling image Danni and your embossing make it pop out even more!! :) HUGS

Jodi Collins said...

This is SOOOOOOO super cute Danni! LOVE this image, your coloring and the CAS layout!!

Eva said...

This is SO cute!! Love the coloring on the image and the embossing folder you used. great combo.

Debra Miller said...

Love it Danni! Great coloring and bling :)

Stef H said...

fabulous image, great embossing and gorgeous results!

hugs :)

FibreJunky said...

Aw, she's darling, Danni!!

Anna said...

Super cute, Danni! Love the colors!

Christine Pennington said...

cuteness!

Unknown said...

So very sweet!

Mischelle smith said...

So darling!

Tricia T said...

She is just precious!!! I really like the white on white look!

Karen said...

I Love this set, and you colored it beautifully

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh she is so adorable, love this image and the colors and the great card design, and you thought you were in a slump, silly girl, this is fabulous! You just needed to wait for the mail, lol.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO sweet! I love all the embossing too!

Sharon said...

Very nice; the embossing really makes the card pop.

Chelsea said...

nice card ... love the embossing!

Sandy said...

Super Sweet!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

What a delightful card. Love it!

Chris said...

Yay! I'm glad she arrived in time...so cute! Your coloring is great and love the papers.

AmethystCat said...

this is absolutely adorable! I love how you colored the image and adding dimension is super! love the card!

Unknown said...

SO sweet, Danni! Love the layout and cute image!

Angela K said...

So very cute!! TFS

Barb said...

Very sweet card, Danni! Love how the image takes center stage... and your coloring is fantastic!

Tina said...

So sweet! I love all the embossing and the white space.

Michelle said...

the white embossing panel makes little LUCY pop! I love how you colored her and the adorable card!! so glad you were able to join the hop :)