Friday, December 17, 2010

Spec-TAC-ular Thursday...on Friday

I can't believe it's Friday! My kiddos will be getting out of school today early (if they go as yesterday both were home sick) and then they're off for 2 weeks! Sam will be off too so it'll be fun to have lots of family time.


Because of yesterday's wonderful release at SCACD I pushed my Spec-TAC-ular Thursday back a day. Be sure to visit Michelle and see what she has to share as well!


For this week's creation, I decided to use one of my newest sets, Fundamental Frames. I love this set and the Fabulous Frames as they coordinate with the nestabilities. The sentiment inside is from one of my favorite sayings sets, Tag Tidbits.


This was a quick and easy card and I'll admit it, I was out of my element with not coloring on it. Sometimes we need to challenge ourselves to do things differently though!



The little details~ Fundamental Frames, nestabilities, cardstock, Palette Jardin Moss ink, Tag Tidbits, Palette Noir ink, scraps of Juliette paper and Angelee paper, Angelee ribbon, pearls,

3 comments:

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Danni!! Looks so wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Tina said...

Fantastic! I like this one alot.

Lisa Foster said...

Love this Danni! Very sweet!
Hugs,
Lisa