Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Are you a friend??

No creation today--yet. I was hit with a headache last night that is continuing into today and sadly I am not ahead in my posts. I'm hoping that it goes away soon as I have a TAC order coming today with lots of new stamps and I really, really want to use them!!

I did want to remind you all to head on over to the SCACD Friends With Heart Challenge Blog and become a follower! I am just so excited for this new challenge blog and can't wait for the grand opening challenge on April 5th!

We already hit 100+ followers and now we're aiming for 150! One lucky follower will win the new 12 piece copic sketch colors on April 5th and if we make 150 we'll add another prize to be won that day!!

You won't want to miss the fun so be sure to head on over there and make sure you're a follower!!!

Have a happy Tuesday!

 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Andrea6760 said...

Hi Danni,

Sorry to hear that your not feeling well and I hope that you rest some today and are feeling better soon!

I am also excited and patiently waiting for the new challenge site to open! Count me in for some fun!!

*Hugs*
~Andrea

Sheri said...

AH! I hope you're feeling better very soon Danni! I hate to see you down! Take care kiddo.

Linda said...

Hi Danni, I hope you are feeling better. I use peppermint essential oil when I get headaches. It really helps.
I am going to a three day event and most of the ladies are TAC people. We each bring enough material for everyone to make a card. There will be 50 people. I can't wait! I went to the Challenge Blog it looks like fun. I would love to win the Copic Markers.