Monday, May 16, 2011

Mimi Bug Gardener

Today I have another card featuring another sweet digi from Whimsy and Stars Studio- Mabelle RO! This is Mimi Bug Gardener and I just {heart} her. When I first joined TAC there were a series of Mimi Bug stamps in the TAC catalog and I had to have them so I was happy to see the “return” of Mimi. She’s just so fun!

I think this card has a case of “crooked-card-itis”, LOL! But I’m going with ….I meant it to be that way, yeah,that sounds good!

mimibuggardener1

 The little details~ digi-Mimi Bug Gardener, copics, DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack, metallic dew drops, stickles, SU Bashful Blue ink,

~~Don’t forget today’s SCACD puzzle piece/sneak peek at Lori’s Blog~~

scacd_puzzlepiece_may16th_waterbabies

Photobucket

20 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Danni! Love the bright colours!
Hugs Kristel

Mary J said...

OMG, so bright and beautiful, Danni - I love it!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card, Danni! Love the bright and cheerful colors and papers. Beautiful coloring too. :) Have a great day!
hugs, Angela

nicolet said...

What a beauty!
Hugs Nicolet

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the image and the colours are fab hugs pops x x x

Peggy said...

This is just darling! You used some of my all time favorite papers!

dolcreations said...

Look at her..she is way too cute! LOVE those bug eyes! Love the bright and bold colours...perfect for this little bug!

Kerri said...

I just love the fun, bright colors, and tha image is super cute! Looks perfectly straight to me:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Danni I ADORE your SWEET Bug!!~

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable! I love that little bug and these bright papers you paired with it.

Lynette said...

A lovely card, Danni! And I see nothing crooked about it!!

Unknown said...

Ah Danni she's a cutie! Love your coloring and paper! Hugz

Lisa T said...

So colorful and springy!

Tina said...

Very sweet!

kris said...

Totally CUTE!! Beautiful coloring Danni!! =D

cdjcape521 said...

Love they eyes, LOL

Tara said...

Love all the fun bright patterns you used in this card!
Tara

Dana White said...

Cute, Cute, Cute

Cyndi said...

what a fun card!

Karen Motz said...

This is the cutest little bug!! Love her big eyes!!!