Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore

Awww...it's good to be home!! Happy to see my kiddos and my hubby, the doggies, my birdie and the nice, cool Washington air!!

My mother in law is still here one more day--what a blessing it has been to have her be able to come so I could go to the seminar!!

I am still flying high with TONS of ideas in my head and can't wait to stamp and share those ideas with you! But first I have to tackle the Cinderella chores...laundry especially! Not my favorite but one that has to be done.

I am expecting my catalogs to arrive today or at least this week---if you would like to have one, please contact me and let me know!! I am also compiling a new newsletter/email list so if you'd like to be on that, let me know!!

Have a fabulous day and I'll be back soon!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

dolcreations said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time. I always hate going back to the reality that laundry has to be done, meals to prepare and all the other things that moms do. So nice you took some YOU time though!

Michelle VP said...

Welcome back, Danni! I have Cinderella chores to do too and I'm stalling here on the computer. :)

Dana said...

I'll take one of your catalogs sweetie!! I'll jot ya an email so you can add me to your list! I cannot wait to see all the awesome things you've learned!!
Hugs~
Dana