Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Belle’s Birthday Bookmark

There is a new challenge blog for kids and by kids, La-La Land Crafts For Kids. Their first contest is to create a birthday bookmark.

I have got to stop telling Annabelle that things are for a challenge as then she rushes through to get her project done. LOL! Especially today as her friend was waiting to run through the sprinkler with her.

She insisted on doing everything herself and didn’t want any supplies except the image and paper.

I need to start photographing some of her work when she’s just playing around as she really does better than this….not that this is bad, I love how creative she is…but she really does better.

Anyhoo, here’s her bookmark using Capri Marci.

bellesbookmarkmarci1

Photobucket

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!!~

Anna said...

Great bookmark, Belle! It'll come in handy at school!

dolcreations said...

Danni, I think they are mini's of us!LOL The excitement, the passion...the drive! Good for you Bella! Bella you should have mom post some of your creations! This is so cute!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my...this is a keeper!

Cami said...

Danni, isn't this just precious? Annabelle is truly following in your footsteps, and she did a wonderful job coloring Marci! How fun it is to craft with your daughter! You can tell her your friends praise her highly and encourage her to continue her artistic talent!
Cami

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Belle!
love how you gave her a fun birthday hat & beautiful balloons! you did a wonderful job!!!
hugs & blessings

Alice said...

this is so cute! love her hand cut balloons and party hat. super work, Annabelle!

gobeagirl said...

I agree I think Belle did as awesome job on her bookmark, and you know how much I love me a great bookmark. lol I can't wait to see what she makes when she's not in a hurry. Hugs, Lisa

Amy said...

Whether she was in a hurry or not, Belle did an awesome job with Marci! I love her colorful shoes and the added party hat & balloons! Super cute birthday bookmark!

Lorraine said...

Great creation, Belle! Love the party hat & balloons, and your fab coloring of that sweet image (down to her detailed shoe colors)!

Kristine said...

What a CUTE bookmark Belle!! Love this Marci and your balloons are fabulous *Ü* THANK YOU for entering our bookmark contest... GOOD LUCK!

Jana Weaver said...

Super sweet bookmark Belle, and it's perfect for the contest!! Julia and I both think it's fabulous! Thanks for playing along, and I hope you'll keep playing!!