Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FBW #168-Thank You Victoria

It’s Wednesday so that means it’s time for another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Be sure to visit the blog to find out how you can play along!
Every year I try and have a digital stamp made for my fabulous Flutter By Team to say thank you for their hard work. This year I contacted Victoria Case and wow, she really came up with a beauty for us!!
So today we are saying Thank You to Victoria for the gorgeous image! Be sure to visit my Flutter By Team--links are on my sidebar and also on the FBW blog--to see all the different ways we used this beautiful image. And again, thank you Victoria for creating the digi for me and my team!
I found these papers and thought they’d be fun with this image. I’m thinking they were some of the DeLovely collection but not sure.



The little details~ digi by Victoria Case which I forgot to rename so it’s just going as Danni for now..hehe…, copics, DeLovely paper (?), MFT die-namics butterflies, sticker gems, stickles,
Photobucket

20 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and beautiful image.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card again Danni!!
Hugs Kristel

Mary J said...

OMG, she is soooo beautiful Danni! Your hair colouring is amazing and the flowers and butterfly perfect with her!

Kerri said...

I love the bright colors and that image is so pretty! I think you're right about the papers:) Beautiful card, Danni!

Jean Addis said...

What a great image! Your card is beautiful. I love the colors.

Lynette said...

What a beautiful image, Danni - and a fabulous card! Your coloring is always so fun to see.

Tammy said...

This is adorable Danni! Such a sweet image and your coloring is beautiful! I love the bright colors too!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Very stunning Danni~
Luv the image and great coloring too!

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow Danni this is absolutely gorgeous!! Your coloring is outstanding!

vc said...

I couldn't dream of her being more beautiful than she is- love the coloring and the colors you chose so vibrant and full of life and how cute is that butterfly ready to fly off the paper!
Thank you SO much, Danni for allowing me to create for you and your awesome ladies and for all the smiles you bring to my life ♥

Anonymous said...

Wow Danni, this is really adorable!! I love the bright yellow you've paired with this image!! Really brings her out! :)

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous, Danni! Love the bright colors and your coloring of that sweet image rocks!

Jen Shults said...

This is wonderful Danni! I love the colors and your layout is perfect!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!~

Anna said...

So bright and cheery!

Kathy Bradley said...

Lovely card, Danni. The image is adorable - and the colors are awesome.

Nancy said...

Danni, that yellow is just spectacular!! I love it...adds a little sunshine to my day!! Thanks for the wonderful image!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a beautiful, vibrant card Danni!

Tina said...

Ack! Your card is just gorgeous!

Elena said...

Wow, what in incredible happy card this is! Defintely is summer, it's shining! Really sweet, great job!

hugs,
Elena