Friday, August 12, 2011

Little Ladybug

Another cute digi from Whimsy and Stars Studio-Mabelle RO. This one is Little Ladybug, so very cute!! I CASED Jen for the little doodles when tracing the nestie shape…isn’t her work fabulous!!!
littleladybug1
For my layout I used this week’s sketch from Paper Sundaes Challenge #81. I left off the sentiment as I just couldn’t get it to look right and instead added some ric-rac.
Alica - sketch1 (2)
The little details~ digi-Little Ladybug, copics, Sharpie Ultra fine tip white poster paint pen, Pink Paislee Hometown Summer, nestabilities, copic multi-liner, ric-rac, bitty buttons, Christmas red stickles,
Photobucket

15 comments:

Junie said...

Hey Danni what a fun and cute card !! LOVE IT

Chelsea said...

Sooo cute ... Love the shading on her stomach!

lis-m said...

Hi Danni..
Such an adorable card... and the papers are spot on.. I love the labels die cut and the doodle detail you added..x
Hugs xx

*Vicki* said...

Danni, this is just too darn sweet!!! I love your perfect coloring on this image!! :)

dolcreations said...

I love your little ladybug Danni! You coloured her just perfectly! Love how you did the little doodle around the edge...it really makes the image pop even more! Too cute!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is totally adorable Danni! Love the doodling and fabulous layout. Beautiful vivid coloring ~jeni :)

margie c said...

Awww, what a sweet lil Lady! I love your coloring! and how you added the ric rac and doodling! Very creative and cute :)
Happy Friday to you :)
hugs, margie

Creations by Shirl said...

Awh Danni~
So precious and sweet ladybug...
Luv all the colors and especially the papers you used...
Have a great day and upcoming weekend!

Stephanie Kraft said...

SO sweet! Love your card and this cutie!

Leanne said...

Hi Danni,
I always love coming to your blog, it's always sure to make me smile. Cute image and love the brightness of the card. Fun and sweet. Love it.
Have a great weekend.

Kathy Bradley said...

Sweet and adorable card - darling image!!

Kristine said...

Awww, sooo sooo CUTE Danni! Your coloring is Saweet! Seriously... you're good! *Ü* Love the papers and layout too!

P.s. I am about to test the waters... MAYBE... with an art journal. I tried to draw a self-portrait and am about to post to my blog. EEEKS! Scary! ;) Wish me luck!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Danni.
luv
Debby

Cyndi said...

this is so adorable!

Tina said...

Ack! She is sooo cute. What a lovely card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails