Thursday, September 15, 2011

New goodies in at SCACD!!

Susana’s been busy again! Fun new things added to the store~

Also, did you know that SCACD has a facebook group?? We’d love to see you share your creations there! You can find more details in this awesome post by my design team sister, Kim~  <See it HERE>

Don’t forget about the latest release too, Sylvia Zet for SCACD--have you ordered your stamps?? I’ll be sharing some of my creations made with these cuties next week!!

Have a happy day and have fun shopping!!

1 comment:

Sharri said...

Danni - Congrats on 500 followers!!
I love all of your cards! The most recent that caught my eye was from this past Tues - your Shabby Chic/Vintage card. It was gorgeous and I couldn't believe you said you didn't do shabby chic well! I thought you nailed it!