Friday, October 21, 2011

Finally in my craft room

At the risk of jinxing myself, I think I am on the mend. Yesterday was the calm before the storm in regards to me being sick, what a horrid night but it’s only uphill now. Today has been the best I’ve felt all week.

Finally made it into my craft room, yay! I’m sooo behind on things, not sure where to start but I’m sure I’ll figure it out!

Look at the goodies on my craft table that are waiting for me~

DSC_0002 

I have lots of fun to get done for next week too so stay tuned!! I think first I’m going to go shopping at SCACD though, hehe…Susana got some new things in that are must haves!

Have a happy Friday!!

danni-siggyfall

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Kelly Schelske said...

You will love, love, love the CTMH cartridge and stamp sets:-)