Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FBW # 185

Time for another fluttery Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Be sure to stop over at the blog to see how you can play along! And be sure to visit my Flutter By Team for lots of inspiration--links are on my sidebar!
This week we are getting rid of the winter blahs by using bright colors with our butterfly, fairy or angel!
As a little side challenge for myself, my friend, Sheila and I are using our new super bright stickles that we bought together at our LSS (but I see Susana carries them too!!) in December so be sure to go see what bright and fun creation she has too!! I couldn’t get the stickles to show up very well in the photos but they are there…the pink is on her sweater and the green is on the butterflies. :) and let’s not talk about her hair, don’t know what I was trying to do..sigh!
Here’s what I came up with using Wednesday from The Greeting Farm--thought she was appropriate for a Wednesday challenge, no?



The little details~ Wednesday, Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, scraps from DeLovely paper, Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder, Glam Pink stickles, Firefly stickles, Diamond stickles, rhinestones,

30 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, her hair is fab hugs Pops x

Amanda R said...

Love this Danni and the stickles in her hair are fun! No different than then the feather extensions people are wearing now,right? Great challenge!

June Houck said...

Oh Danni, this card practically jumped out of my blog reader. This is so much fun! I love the lime green, red, and embossing. Fabulous!

Lynette said...

She's cute and I love your layout! Her hair looks great, too! :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute TGF image, great sparkles to hair do..... love the layout too....awesome!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Danni! Loving that image... she has such an attitude! Awesome! Great colors and textures! :o)

Sheila said...

Awesome job danni! The hair turned out great and I really like how you outlined your butterflies!

Harriet Skelly said...

Love this image! Great coloring - and I see kids with magenta streaks in their hair!!

Anonymous said...

oh, i love the pink and green! i think the pink stickles in her hair matches her attitude. cute.

Mary J said...

Oh, how lovely Danni! Fresh and bright and just what I need on this grey day!

Thx on the heads up on my image - I got her mixed up with another purchase I bought from Meljens!!!

Crystal said...

SOOOO Much fun, LOVE the sparkle in her hair!

Annie said...

she's certainly a girl with attitude! loving the bright colours, reminds me of summer .. ..
hugs, annie x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! what gorgeous work. Great mix of colors and elements. Spectacular coloring, too!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Loving the colors, and the sparkle!
Hugs
Tanya

Lorraine said...

Oh I love Wednesday and her sparkly hair! Love your card design, too!

Cherie said...

She's adorable! As soon as you mentioned her hair, I thought of Sheila's love for colored hair lol.

Leanne said...

Woo hoo!! I loves it! You two are sooo cute! Another terrific card with that fun Wednesday. Love her pink outfit. I'm liking the layout and those colors with the bright white is stunning. This was a fun challenge!
;)

Peggy said...

Lol! I have seen a lot of girls with hair like that lately!! Super cute card Danni!

Mimi said...

Her sparkle hair matches her personality! looks like something she would do to her hair! lol! Awesome card and bright fun colors! will try to play along this week! ;)

Cami said...

So sassy! Love that cool pink glitter in her hair! Fun card, Danni!

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Danni, what a fun image .. and the colours .. so bright yes, love the theme :)

Allison Rankin said...

Such a fun card...I cannot believe how much of the same stash you and I have in common!

Tina said...

So colorful and fun!

Michelle said...

great bright card - I think she is awesome...so sassy!

Michelle VP said...

I think her hair is fun, Danni! :) It seems to fit her "attitude" and goes well with the bright papers!

Anna said...

Too sassy! Love her hair, and the bling in it!

Shelby said...

Great coloring of this awesome GF image! Looks fantastic

Shelby

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Danni! Oh wow, this is an awesome image and yep, perfect for Wednesday's challenge!!! Love how you did her hair!! She has that attitude look I get from my daughter every morning lol .. love it!!!

Kristie W. said...

She's certainly got some spunk! Love the bright colors and great job using something new!

Zib said...

Great layout and the colors are certainly bright and bold!