Monday, January 16, 2012

I love coloring!

Saturday was my monthly craft group get together. Instead of coloring images all day this time, I printed off the free printable from Whimsie Doodles and practiced some skin and hair copic color combos.




I’ve done something similar in the past but I like the format of this--all on one sheet--and think I will do at least one more and then put them into page protectors and keep with my copic chart.
I’ll be back soon with some new creations! We were finally lucky enough to get some snow this weekend so it made for some great crafty time!! Have a happy day!

5 comments:

Cor* said...

oooooooooo how handy is this! LOVE IT!

Leanne said...

Terrific idea! I can never remember certain hair color combos. Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful day!!
;)

Ms. Jen said...

This is great Danni. I wish I could find some that are done with Prisma's. Let me know if you hear of any.

Carol Hirsch said...

This is awesome...a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Lynette said...

Very cool - they all look great!