Saturday, February 11, 2012

Elania

I was in a mermaid sort of mood so thought I’d get Elania inky. She’s from the latest Sylvia Zet for SCACD release, The New Adventures of Loli and Poppy.



For my layout I used the Pretty Patterns Sketch #47~


edited to add--sorry I keep forgetting to list my copic colors!! I do know the hair on this one was E07, E08, E09 and E13. I will try to do better..sigh...

The little details~ Elania, Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, Basic Grey Two Scoops, nestabilities, Viva Decor Glitter Liner, Diamond Glaze, Smooch Illuminate, Stardust stickles,

13 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just gorgeous!

Carol B said...

Beautiful. Do you share your secret regarding the hair colors?

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors

THERESA said...

Oh my, this is so, so lovely, wow, your coloring is super and was just thinking...' i wonder which colors you used for the hair' and up popped the numbers, thanks for that, tho don't have them, but now know,lol, love the hair!!!
lotsa luv

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute, Danni! She is pretty!

Creations by Shirl said...

Ooh lovely mermaid.... great colour/combo too...
Hey Danni when you have a chance hop back over to my blog and read my today's posting...
Thanks my friend...
hugs~

Kristie W. said...

LOL! I was just going to ask the hair colors and saw your note. Fabulous, fabulous job with her hair and I love the depth of the pink. Is it bad that I can name most of the paper you use without looking at the details?? LOL

Tammy said...

This is absolutely darling, girl!!! Great coloring! :)

Leanne said...

She is gorgeous Danni!! Love this under water scene you created. Beautiful!!
;)

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!! Danni she is just awesome. You did a stunning job. Great job on the background.
Hugs, xx

Amanda R said...

First you issue me a challenge to use a butterfly with my image and now you color this up so lovely, you are really making me earn my keep! Gorgeous card, absolutely one of my fav's!

Anonymous said...

Great card Danni! Love the colors :) Thanks for playing along with the MTME Pretty Patterns sketch team, we hope you'll play with us again :)

Cat said...

What a pretty card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!