Thursday, August 23, 2012

Marry Me

A friend asked if I could make a couple cards for a bridal shower for her. I usually don’t do special requests because I worry too much about what to create but thought I’d give this one a go because I rarely get to do bridal cards and thought it would be fun.
marrymea
For this one I used a Saturated Canary digi, Marry Me and colored it with copics. I wanted this to be simple but elegant so I went with lots of embossed white, some sparkle and shimmer from stickles, liquid pearls, Smooch Illuminate, and Luminarte Ice Silk!  A few Kaisercraft pearls and flowers finish off the card.
marrymeashimmer You can see the shimmer in this photo.
I like how it turned out, now to cross my fingers and toes that my friend likes it!
marrymeaside
A big Happy Birthday to my mom today too!! Love you Mom!!
Butterfly 2 Signature

15 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

So gorgeous Danni. Love that gown and of course the flowers.

Denice said...

Simply gorgeous Danni, of course your friend is going to love it!
:Dxx

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness Danni...your friend is going to love your card. They are stunning. The way the dress shimmers is gorgeous! LOVE your wedding cards.

Jenée said...

Well, hesitant to do work for others or not, I think you certainly rose to the occasion with this lovely card. The image was perfect, and you've done a might fine job of colouring it up, lady. Like the embossed background and the color scheme, too. Beautiful card!

Lynette said...

Danni - your card is super stunning!! I LOVE all the white and I love all the sparkle. Your friend will love it, too, and the recipient will be awestruck! (Today is my son's birthday, too:) )

Anonymous said...

Wowzer Dani!! This is absolutely breath-taking my dear!!! SO AWESOME!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's so very pretty Danni, I'm sure she'll love it!

Joey said...

Danni this is gorgeousness, your colouring is beautiful and I love the white! Joey x

Migdalia said...

Wow!This is STUNNING!!Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Migdalia said...

Wow!This is STUNNING!!Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Michelle VP said...

I think this card is perfection itself - gorgeous! What copic colors did you use for her hair and skin?

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wow Danni, this is stunning. You rocked this one. joann sassy raggedy

Shelby said...

Ooohlala look at that gorgeous shimmery dress! And again love the combo of embossing and the accent of the purples.

Shelby

Sonia said...

Danni, wow~! Love this digi and how you colouring and create this card.
Super Fabulous!
-Sony

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is gorgeous! Love all of the white, embossing and shimmer! I'm sure your friend loved it!