Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Inky Impressions-anything goes

**Please scroll down for my Flutter By Wednesday post**

Time for another challenge at Inky Impressions! Be sure to check out the blog to see how you can play along and to see the other inkettes creations!

This week our challenge is anything goes!! Easy peasy!! I used the super cute Stampalicious Lili for my card today! Sometimes after a long crafty session I feel just like this...although I doubt if I'm this cute..LOL!




Enjoy today!From Millan.Net







If all else fails-add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

stamps~Inky Impressions-Stampalicious Lili

ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pistachio Pudding,
cardstock~ Crafter's Companion white, SU Pear Pizzazz 
designer paper~ Basic Grey-Two Scoops,
other goodies~ copics, flowers, CANDI minis, pearls from Inky Impressions,

1 comment:

Malika said...

Very Nice card so cute. love it

Greatings Malika