Friday, November 1, 2013

UR Amazing layouts

I am excited!! I scrapbooked today! Yay! I seriously have been missing it so much--gotta do it more and more and more!!

I used the Laughing Lola Workshops on the Go kit and created these pages. I followed the directions/instructions for these but you could mix it up and do your own thing too. I personally love the instructions because sometimes you only have a little bit of time so this takes the guess work out of the layout.

(I have the worst time photographing layouts so I'll apologize now for the photos!)




I was so pleased that I have TONS of the kit left to do more layouts and also some cards!


There's some fun stuff coming to CTMH too!! Check it out~ HERE!!

Keep smiling! 

If all else fails-add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!
Visit my CTMH site for online shopping 24/7 and for inspiration and ideas!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!

Stef H said...

wow! fabulous. i have one gorgeous granddaughter and i've NEVER scrapbooked her. bad gramma! but somehow, i'd rather card. go figure!

hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

AW!! Your layouts turned out so sweet!! :) Gorgeous photos and fun papers! I do miss scrapbooking for sure! HUGS

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Danni...adorable photos, what little cuties.Love the layouts and colours..I have just been asked to make a 1 year baby album..eeekk!!been years since I scrapped..but eager [sort of] to get going.

luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

Great LO's....of course those adorable kiddos of yours make every project an fabulous project!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails