Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!! and happy day to everyone!!

Sorry the blog has been a bit quiet but I've been busy! First I went through all my punches and dies to add to my "catalog" of them. I'm so happy I did that because I found so many I forgot about! I can't wait to use them!!

I also made a embossing folder catalog of sorts by embossing a piece of paper with each folder so I could see how they emboss on paper vs. just the folder. Another thing I'm glad I did because I think it will come in handy.

I volunteered to work today and actually had such a good day, but almost every day I work is a good day--I still just love my job!!

I'm so excited because we have a baby giraffe, baby otter, baby white gibbon and 3 baby lion cubs right now!! one of our lion cubs is a rare white one---oh so cute!!

Anyhoo, I have many creations in the works so the blog will be hopping soon!!

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!! Be happy!! 

No comments: