I'm rather proud of my coloring on this stamp as I tried a new color combo for the reds. I've always struggled with reds and so when Crissy Armstrong offered me some advice on coloring them, I took it!! (check out her card HERE using reds, isn't it amazing!!) I've never been brave enough to really use some of the darker reds but I can see now the depth it brings so hopefully I'll practice more and get better.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
- The Corrosive Challenge~ Girly
- Love to Create~ Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door~ Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge~ Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge~ Poppies or Red
Have a wonderful Wednesday!! I have some errands to run but I'm hoping to get one or two more cards done. I'm loving having more days off and loving that my mojo is here!!