Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sweet Blossom

Goodness! The last few weeks sure just haven't been in my favor for crafting! First being sick and then getting everything ready for Christmas and then enjoying Christmas and then a nice visit from Sam's Dad and Stepmom...whew!! It was all wonderful, except the being sick, but I must say today was wonderful to sit and craft!!

My card tonight uses the cute stamp, Sweet Blossom, from Whimsy Stamps. I felt a little rusty on coloring and putting it together but it's a start!! The sentiment is from the Everyday Moments stamp set also by Whimsy Stamps.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have LOTS of creations soon!! Sam, the kids and even Freckles are leaving town on Wednesday to go visit his mom and I'm going to be home all alone!! for 2 days!! eeek!! I don't know when that has ever happened! I plan on crafting my heart out when I'm not working!

Have a super fabulous day!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh this is so super cute, I love the bold background paper and the sweet image. Fabulous.