In case you are interested in these markers, I found Jennifer McQuire's videos the most helpful: This link takes you to her first video on these! Be sure to watch all 3 though!
For my first try at these I used the adorable elephant from the SugarPea Designs set- Tons of Fun! I think I did pretty well for my first try with these markers. A little bit of a learning curve but not too bad. Fun to try other coloring techniques besides always reaching for the copic markers!
I have challenged myself to complete each sketch that SugarPea Designs has put out as well so I'm starting with Sketch 1 for this card!!
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges~
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge- Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge- Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap Challenge- Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenge- Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge- Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge- Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! Hope it's a super, crafty, fabulous day for you!
Stamps~ SugarPea Designs- Tons of Fun.
Ink~ Ranger Archival Ink-Jet Black, SU Rich Razzleberry,
Cardstock~ watercolor paper, SU Rich Razzleberry,
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye-Lime Twist-Happy Go Lucky
Other Goodies~ Zig Clean Color Markers, La La Land Stitched Nested Circles, SU Banner Triple Punch, SU heart punch, flower