Friday, December 25, 2015

Feel Better

Merry Christmas!! I hope today brings you lots of happiness and love whether you celebrate or not! We are spending the holiday with Sam's mom so it will be good to be with family!  A snowstorm put an end to our travel plans so we're hanging at home which is nice too! A white Christmas is always awesome!

Today's card is continuing on with my get well theme week and uses another TAC set, Simply Sweet. I'm having the most fun this week, hoping it continues even when I go back to work!



For my layout I used an older Viva La Verve Sketch~



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!! 

Stamps~ TAC-Simply Sweet, 
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Strawberry Slush
Cardstock~ 
Designer Paper~ 
Other Goodies~ Taylored Expressions July 2010 Key Ingredients kit, copics, Wink of Stella pen,

No comments: