If you know me you know that holiday/winter cards are really just not my thing. I looked back and in 2013, I made 242 cards and out of those only 15 were holiday/winter ones. In 2014, I made 144 cards and again, only 15 were holiday/winter. This year I've made 82 cards and only 1 has been holiday/winter. I don't know why I don't make more. I have lots of winter/holiday stamps, lots of ideas but I just don't follow through. I'm really, really hoping to change that starting now (and hopefully continuing into 2016)!!
Today I have a card using a cutie from The Greeting Farm called Holiday Anya 3. I don't see her in the store so she might be retired. I had fun making her hand muff and scarf all sparkly and fluffy.
I'm entering this into the following challenges~
- Simply Papercraft~Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge~ Happy Holidays
- Craft Rocket Challenge~ Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenge~ Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge~ Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations~Merry Christmas
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends~ Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I appreciate it so much!! Enjoy your day!
Stamps~ The Greeting Farm-Holiday Anya 3, SU Good Greetings
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, misc white
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey-Figgy
Other Goodies~ copics, sparkly fluff, La La Land Scalloped Trim Banner Die, La La Land Snowflake Flag Banner Die,