Monday, July 18, 2016

Dashing

It's that time again! What time you ask, time for a new release at The Greeting Farm!! All the new goodies will be available July 22, 2016!!

It's no secret that holiday cards are not really my favorite to make (I looked, since 2013 I've only made 32 winter/holiday cards out of the 547 cards I've made!) but I have to say, that might be changing!! This release is oh so fabulous that it's even making me want to get into the Christmas in July spirit!!

Today's set that we are previewing is called Dashing! Super cute and fun little reindeer! What more could you ask for??



Be sure to check out The Greeting Farm blog to see all the designers fabulous cards and I'll see you back here tomorrow for another preview of a set coming this Friday!!

Stamps~ TGF- Dashing,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress It, SU Real Red,
Designer Paper~Cosmo Cricket-Mitten Weather
Other Goodies~ MFT- Stitched Oval STAX, copics, star wood veeners,

No comments: