Tuesday, July 5, 2016

You Shore are Sweet

Today I have another mermaid for you! It's another one that was just released from The Greeting Farm called Merisa Mermaid. This release was just simply amazing!!

I always like to try new copic color combos for hair and one of my go to sources are Amy's Anya Salon posts. This one is Autumn Sunset, what fun names she comes up with too!!

I also tried the out of the box technique with Merisa's tail. I messed up a tad but still thought it turned out good. I'm a bit rusty trying techniques so it's good to keep practicing and trying!!



I used an older sketch from The Paper Players.



Thanks for stopping by!! Hope your day is fabulous!

Stamps~TGF- Merisa Mermaid
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Tangelo Twist,
Cardstock~ SU Tangelo Twist,
Designer Paper~ SU retired designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, La La Land Stitched Nested Circle Dies, Clear Wink of Stella pen, dew drops,

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE that is really cute Danni!!! Love your use of the Out of the Box technique!!!! I struggle with it myself!!!
hugs, Heidi

Patti J said...

Cuteness, Danni! Loving that hair color - wish I were that brave...!