Monday, August 29, 2016

Oh shoot! I forgot your birthday!

Yup, another belated birthday card! I'm having fun with these!

I was inspired by THIS card for the design of my card.  I must say I really like how this card turned out!



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~

I hope you have the most wonderful day and I'll see you back here soon!


Stamps~ There She Goes-Pandamonium
Ink~ SU Black Archival Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Island Indigo
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Crumb Cake, SU Basic Black
Designer Paper~ Echo Park- Country Drive
Other Goodies~ MFT Blueprints 12, copics, MFT Sentiment Strips,

2 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Danni. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Cara said...

You'd definitely be forgiven fir sending it late! So cute. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge, Cara DT x