Thursday, October 6, 2016

Sing Hello to Winter

I couldn't wait to ink up the cute set from The Greeting Farm that I just got~ Sing Hello. It's not a new set but oh my goodness is it ever a CUTE set!

Doesn't she look oh so cute all bundled up? I think she's on her way outside to build a snowman with a carrot nose and a top hat! I imagine she'd be singing Frosty the Snowman while she builds the snowman and be secretly hoping that her snowman would come to life!


Thanks for stopping by!! Sorry for the lack of posts this week but the new job, while I'm enjoying it, the getting up at 5:30am each day is kicking my behind! I have the weekend off and Monday off so hopefully I'll have lots to share then!!

Have a happy day!!

Stamps~ TGF- Sing Hello,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pink Pirouette, SU Soft Sky, SU Mint Macaroon,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, 
Designer Paper~ Jillibean Soup-Christmas Eve Chowder,
Other Goodies~ copics, La La Land Stitched Nested Circle dies, Wink of Stella, Kaisercraft pink pearls,

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

She is just adorable! I love the stamped background around her. Nice use of smaller stamps!