Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Spread a lil' magic!!

Happy Wednesday! Hope today brings you lots of smiles and A Lil' Magic! hehe! Today I'm sharing a card made with another new stamp set recently released at
The Greeting Farm, A Lil' Magic! How fun are these unicorns?



I used a sketch I found on Pinterest from a challenge blog that is closed.


See you back here tomorrow for the first of the previews from the November release at The Greeting Farm!!

For those of you not on Facebook, I gave my two week notice on Monday. Being a teller is just not a good fit for me. Onto the next adventure!! 

Smile and be happy!!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~ A Lil' Magic,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Lost Lagoon, SU Wisteria Wonder,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Lost Lagoon, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~ Wisteria, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, Whimsy Pierced Star die, Glamour Dust, Wink of Stella Gold and Clear, 

No comments: