Sunday, November 20, 2016

Stampin' Up Sunday- Wonder of Christmas

For today's Stampin' Up Sunday I decided to use a holiday set, Wonder of Christmas. I really like the angel in the set and it has several sentiments which makes it very versatile. 

This first card isn't a truly 100% SU card as I did use my copics and stickles. I've been having so much creating lately that I decided that I should focus more on the creating and less on the worrying about it all being SU. :)

For this card I used some non-holiday paper because I thought it was just so pretty with the angel. I used the Blooms & Bliss designer paper. I paper pieced her dress. I think it was suppose to be long sleeves but I gave her some short sleeves. 

I used an older SFYTT~



Those who know me are probably a little shocked to see another holiday card, as am I, but truth be told I'm actually enjoying making them this year! 



Stamps~ SU Wonder of Christmas,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Rich Razzleberry,
Designer Paper~ SU Blooms & Bliss, 
Other Goodies~ copics, Layering Circles Framelits, stickles, SU Basic Jewels Pearls, 


For my second card I wanted to focus on one of the great sentiments in the set. I used a sketch from SCS~



This was a super easy card to make so it would be easy to replicate, if you were into that--me not so much! LOL! it annoys me to make more than 2 of a single card design.




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!!

Stamps~ SU Wonder of Christmas,
Ink~ SU Emerald Envy, 
Cardstock~ SU Emerald Envy, SU Whisper White,
Designer Paper~ SU Presents and Pinecones,
Other Goodies~ SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Layering Squares Framelits, SU 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes, 

No comments: