Thursday, January 5, 2017

The first layouts of 2017!

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had starting my scrappy journey again! I think I might have even caught myself smiling!!

I fought and fought to get decent photos of the layouts but then I just decided it's not worth it. I am a person who likes to share my creations but I'm not going to lose the joy of creating over getting the perfect photo of the creation. 

So these are not the best photos but I think they will still give you the idea of the layout! 

For all of the layouts I made yesterday I used the CTMH Make It From Your Heart series of books. I love CTMH when I'm scrappin! All of these pages use retired papers and accents from CTMH.


The next two layouts go together. I was so pleased with myself that I stamped on these layouts!! I used the SU Gorgeous Grunge for the little "dirt" spots! I enjoyed using some of my embossing folders as well!



Have an amazing day! Sam took a few days off for us to have more family fun so today we're off to see the movie Sing and then tomorrow we're off to the zoo. Of course I plan on getting in some crafty time too!!

See you back here soon!

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

These look fantastic Danni!! :)