Friday, November 24, 2017

Let's be Merry

Today I have card #3 from the second One Sheet Wonder that I'm working on.

I think I've had this set for over a year and never inked it up. So sad!! Doing these One Sheet Wonders is so fun for me because I am using so many things that I rarely use or haven't used.

I used the reverse side of the designer paper to paper piece the bear's scarf.



I had a big helper when I was trying to photograph this card! Miss Alyssa really thought I needed her help, LOL!




Have a wonderful day and if you're into the Black Friday Shopping, I hope you find lots of great deals!!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~ Let It Snow, 
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Emerald Envy,
Designer Paper~ SU Presents & Pinecones designer paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Let It Snow dies, fine detail white embossing powder,

No comments: