Thursday, November 16, 2017

One Sheet Wonder Cards 8 and 9

Here's cards 8 and 9 that I made with my One Sheet Wonder! You can see my original post HERE! Cards 1 and 2 are HERE! Cards 3, 4 and 5 are HERE! Cards 6 and 7 are HERE!



Only one day of my One Sheet Wonder cards left after today! I think I'd better get busy and do another set of these!



Stamps~ SU A Whole Lot of Lovely,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Dapper Denim, misc white, SU More Mustard,
Designer Paper~ SU Moroccan designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ SU Stampin' Write Markers, SU Layering Circles Framelits, SU Delightful Dijon ribbon, SU Basic Pearls, 



I used the reverse side of the Moroccan designer paper on this card. I love that SU has two-sided designer paper.

Have a fabulous day! See you tomorrow for the last couple cards from this One Sheet Wonder!!


Stamps~ SU Bloom For You, SU Hello
Ink~ SU Dapper Denim, 
Cardstock~ SU More Mustard, SU Dapper Denim, misc white,
Designer Paper~ SU Moroccan designer paper,
Other Goodies~ SU border punch, SU Basic Pearls

No comments: