Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Christmas Greetings

It's Day 10 of my Christmas in July and I have to admit I'm getting a bit bored with it so I decided to shake things up and do another One Sheet Wonder! I'm using a 12x12 sheet of retired designer series paper from Stampin' Up called Candy Cane Lane.

After looking through my holiday papers (most are older than the hills) I decided that I'm going to give away a good portion of the 12x12  because I just don't like them and maybe that's one reason I don't enjoy making holiday cards. Who knows! Anyhoo, let's see how many cards I can create with this sheet of paper!!

I'm starting with 3-4 x 3, 1-5 1/2 x 2 1/2, 3-4 x 3 1/2, 1-3 1/ 2 x 5 1/2, and 3-5 1/2 x 2 pieces.

I used a digi from Little Miss Muffet Stamps for today's card called Forest Friends Christmas Foster. A sweet lil' deer!



Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow!!

Stamps~ LMMS~digi~Forest Friends Christmas Foster, sentiment from Whimsy,
Ink~ SU Mossy Meadow
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Mossy Meadow, SU Cherry Cobbler, 
Designer Paper~ SU Retired Candy Cane Lane designer series paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Blueprints 13, SU Modern Label punch, SU Word Window punch, SU Basic Pearls,

No comments: